The wall mount kit (sold separately) allows you to mount the TV on the wall. For detailed information on installing the wall
mount, see the instructions provided with the wall mount. Contact a technician for assistance when installing the wall
mount bracket. We do not advise you to do it yourself.
Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the
TV on your own.
• Wall Mount Kit Specifications (VESA)
✎ The Wall mount kit is not supplied but sold separately.
Install your wall mount on a solid wall, perpendicular to the floor. When attaching to other building materials, please contact
your nearest dealer. If installing on a ceiling or slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
• Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table below.
• When purchasing our wall mount kit, a detailed installation manual and all parts necessary for assembly are provided.
• Do not use screws that do not comply with VESA standard screw specifications.
• Do not use screws longer than the standard dimensions, as they may cause damage to the inside of the TV set.
• For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications, the length of the screws may differ
depending on their specifications.
• Do not fasten the screws too tightly. This may... damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal
injury. Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
• Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is used or
the consumer fails to follow the product installation instructions.
• Do not exceed a 15 degrees tilt when mounting this TV.
Do not install your Wall Mount Kit while your TV is turned on. It may result in personal injury due to electric
Installing the Wall Mount
TV size in
43 inches Class
(42.5 inches measured
49 inches Class
(48.5 inches measured
55 inches Class
(54.6 inches measured