GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to persons do not immerse
base, cord, plug, or
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
Glass Tea Kettle from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. Use of replacement parts or accessory attachments not recommended by
manufacturer may result in fire, shock, or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or allow to come into contact
with heated surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
Glass Tea Kettle in water or other liquids.
GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY | 3