Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Throttle Cables
2. Clamp (Hold the throttle cables. Face the projection of the clamp backward. Align the adjuster
edge and clamp edge as shown.)
3. Front Brake Light Switch Lead (Run it above the brake hose.)
4. Brake Hose
5. Run the front brake light switch lead to the inside of the frame at this portion. Run it in front of
the ESD lead.
6. Band (Hold the main harness. Install it to the hole of the meter bracket.)
7. Right Switch Housing Lead (Run it above the band.)
8. Starter Lockout Switch Lead (Run it above the clutch hose.)
9. Clutch Hose
10. Run the main harness in front of the brake hose.
11. Clamp (Hold the right switch housing lead.)
12. Starter Lockout Switch Lead Connector
13. Clamp (Face its knob downward.)
14. Clamp (Face its knob upward.)
15. Clamps (Face its knob outward.)
16. Clamp (Face its knob upward.)
17. Reserve Tank Overflow Hose (Install it along the groove of the tank. Run it to the hole of the
18. Hole of Middle Fairing
19. Run the brake hose (to rear caliper) to the outside of the brake hose (to rear master cylinder).
20. Brake Hose (To Rear Master Cylinder)
21. Brake Hose (To Rear Caliper)
22. Clamp (Hold the brake pipe and the ABS hydraulic unit lead.)
23. Brake Hose (To Front Calipers)
24. Brake Hose (To Front Master Cylinder)
25. Do not cross the brake hoses.
26. Crankshaft Sensor Lead
27. Run the crankshaft sensor lead to the inside of the frame.
28. ABS Hydraulic Unit Lead (Run it to the outside of the reserve tank. Run it in front of the brake