8. Playing Back and Editing Images
Playing Back Motion Pictures
This unit was designed to play motion pictures using the AVCHD and MP4 formats.
• Motion pictures are displayed with the motion picture icon
Press 3 to play back.
A Motion picture recording time
• After playback starts, the elapsed playback time is displayed on
For example, 8 minutes and 30 seconds is displayed as [8m30s].
• Some information (recording information, etc.) is not displayed for motion pictures recorded in
• Touching [
] in the middle of the screen allows you to play back motion pictures.
• Motion pictures recorded with [Snap Movie] are played back automatically.
Operations during Motion Picture Playback
¢ 1 The fast forward/rewind speed increases if you press 1/2 again.
¢ 2 When a motion picture recorded with [AVCHD] is rewound frame-by-frame, its frames will be
shown in intervals of approximately 0.5 seconds.
Operations during automatic Snap Movie playback
Playback from the beginning
Back to previous picture
Ahead to next picture
• If you touch the screen, automatic playback will stop.
• You can play back motion pictures on a PC with "PHOTOfunSTUDIO" (P283).
Reduce volume level