3. Switch off the phone when boarding an airpla-
ne and do not switch the phone on during the
4. Be careful when using the mobile phone in
the vicinity of devices such as pacemakers,
hearing aids and other electro-medical equip-
ment, which may be interfered by the mobile
5. Never attempt to disassemble the phone by
6. Do not recharge the phone without battery
7. Charge the phone in well-ventilated environ-
ment and keep away from inflammable and
highly explosive elements.
8. To avoid demagnetization, keep the handset
away from magnetic substances, such as mag-
netic discs or credit cards.
9. Keep the phone away from liquid. If soaking or
erosion occurs, take the battery out and con-
tact the supplier.
10. Avoid using the phone in extremely high or
low temperature environments. Never leave
the phone exposed under direct sunlight, in
high humidity or in a dusty environment.
11. Do not use liquid or anything wet with strong
detergents to clean the handset.