The FMS must be initialized before the AFIS Key is pressed. See
An AFIS flight plan may be selected at this point. See AFIS FLIGHT
PLAN SELECTION in
When the AFIS Key is first
pressed after power-up and
FMS initialization, the INITIAL-
IZE Page is displayed.
Figure 8-12. Information must
be entered on this page before
the AFIS MENU Page can be
1. HH:MM - INSERT GMT
hours and minutes if time
has not been received from
the FMS or data link. If the time has been received from the FMS
or data link, this field will be filled and the procedure will begin
with Step 3.
2. ENTER Key - DEPRESS. Cursor is positioned over FLT #
3. FLT #: INSERT flight number (digits only) of flight.
4. ENTER Key - DEPRESS.
5. DEPT - INSERT departure ICAO identifier (three or four charac-
6. ENTER Key - DEPRESS.
7. DEST - INSERT destination ICAO identifier (three or four charac-
8. ETD - INSERT GMT estimated time of departure.
9. ENTER Key - DEPRESS.
10. ETE - INSERT estimated time in route in hour and minutes.
11. ENTER Key - DEPRESS.
FMS with Regional Airline AFIS