HAND HELD VACUUM
Hand Held Vacuum
When using electrical appliances, basic
safety precautions should always be
followed,including the following:
Please read and understand all instructions
carefully before usingthe unit.
To reduce the risk of ﬁre, electrical shock or
• Do not leave appliance when plugged in.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and
• Use indoors only. Do not use on wet
• Do not store outdoors or on wet
surfaces. To prevent tripping accidents,
store vacuum after each use.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with
reduced physical sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use
of the appliance by a person responsible
for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent or a similarly qualiﬁed person in
order to avoid a hazard.
• Use only as described in this manual. Use
only manufacturer's recommended
• Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, is left outdoors,
dropped into water or is damaged in any
manner. Return the appliance to any
authorized service facility.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, do not use
cord as a handle, do not close a door on
cord or pull cord around sharp edges or
corners, do not run appliance over cord.
Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To
unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not handle plug or appliance with wet
• Do not put any object into unit openings.
Do not use with any openings blocked;
keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything
that may reduce air ﬂow.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, ﬁngers, and all
parts of body away from openings and
• Use extra caution when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not vacuum any electrical appliances
while they are plugged in.
• Do not use this product to pick up sharp
objects, metallic debris or large, solid
objects (i.e., rocks or pebbles), as product
damage may result.
• Do not use to pick up any liquids, toxic
substances, ﬂammable or combustible
liquids such as gasoline or use in areas
where they may be present.