6. If no selection is made within 10 seconds the unit
will display OFF. Press button and make
7. Once food selection is made, press and hold
90 minute timer on the appliance.
NOTE: Press and hold the button down for the
minutes to change rapidly or press and release for
time to change at one minute intervals.
8. If time is changed from the preset time the changed time will begin to flash;
button, power indicator light comes on and cooking
9. LCD shows food and time remaining; timer counts down and displays time
remaining in cooking cycle.
10. When cooking multiple foods, add foods with shorter cooking times later
or set the timer for the food with the shortest cooking time and check
for doneness. Reset time for remaining foods and continue cooking.
TO BEGIN COOKING
1. Once food and time selection have been made press button. The
appliance beeps and begins cooking.
2. The timer counts down in one minute increments. nd beeps again when
cooking is complete.
3. Cooking time can be changed anytime during the cooking cycle.
4. To avoid overcooking, remove food immediately.
LW YS USE POTHOLDERS WHEN REMOVING
STE MING B SKETS FROM PPLI NCE (M).
5. Use the inverted cover or a platter to hold the
steaming baskets (N).
6. When cooking is complete, power indicator light
goes off, the LCD reads 00:00 and the appliance
switches to a Keep Warm mode for about
12 minutes. There is a beep and the appliance
7. NOTE: During this time the steamer will cycle on
and off. Use caution when removing the steaming
IMPORT NT: When cooking large amounts of food or foods that take a long time
watch the water level. Water may be added at any time through the water fill
inlet. This unit will beep 3 times when the water level is below the minimum fill
button to change the time. There is a
USING THE DEL Y ST RT
Recommended only for rice and vegetables
1. This function may be used to delay cooking time up to 3 hours.
NOTE: This function should not be used for any perishable foods, such as eggs,
poultry, dairy, or fish.
2. Press followed by the
3. Select the food and desired cooking time.
NOTE: Once the delay function is set no changes can be made.
COOKING CH RT
• Condensation will drip for upper baskets so make sure flavors are compatible.
• Liquid remaining in the drip tray may be used for soups, stock or sauces.
• The rice bowl may be used to cook any foods in a sauce or liquid ( such as
poaching fish or cooking vegetables in sauce).
• Stir vegetables or large amounts of food half way through the cooking cycle
for even cooking.
• Foods cut in similar size will cook more evenly.
• Place solid and longer cooking foods in the lower baskets.
• When using multiple baskets remember:
• Place the longest cooking foods in the bottom basket.
• Foods cooked in the higher baskets will take longer than the times listed
on the chart below.
• Use this chart as a guide; increase or decrease time to your personal preference.
Soft cooked eggs
Hard cooked eggs
4. Press the or buttons at the same time.
The letter "d" will appear on the screen.
When you release the buttons the "d" will
flash for 10 seconds (P).
5. Press the
button to select the delay time
desired. The time will change in 30 minute
. The power indicator light starts
blinking and the LCD alternates between the set
delay time to the food selected.