CONTROL P NEL
1. MENU button – Use to select food to be cooked.
2. Power indicator light – Lights up when cooking cycle starts.
3. ST RT/STOP button – Press to activate and end all functions.
4. Backlit LCD display
• Selection of food categories with preset cooking times
ctive function (Cooking, Keep Warm, Water Refill) -
• Timer countdown in one-minute increments
• Selected delay-start time
5. (+) and (-) buttons – Use to change preset cooking time. Use (+) button to set
a delay-start cooking time.
Water window with Min/Max water level indicators – Lets you
easily monitor the water level in the reservoir
Thank you for choosing the new Black&Decker® Digital Steamer. You will
soon be creating mouth-watering, healthy meals—with minimum effort. With
five pre-programmed cooking settings, it's easy to steam your favorite dishes in
minutes—from vegetables and rice to chicken, seafood and more. Three large-
capacity nesting baskets designed with built-in egg holders will give you the
flexibility to cook three different dishes or an entire meal at the same time—right
on your countertop!
How to Use
This unit is for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
• Remove all packing material and any stickers from the product.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in Care and Cleaning section
of this manual.
• Select a location where this unit is to be used allowing enough space for steam
to escape without damage to counters, cabinets and walls.
FILLING W TER RESERVOIR
1. Use cold tap water to fill water reservoir. Minimum fill is 8 oz.; maximum
fill is 42 oz.
Do not exceed maximum fill.
NOTE: Do not use any other liquid in water reservoir in place of water. Do not
add herbs or seasoning.
2. You have 2 ways to fill the reservoir.
a. Pour water directly into reservoir (C).
b. Pour water into the water-fill inlets (D).
PUTTING DRIP TR Y IN PL CE
1. Place the drip tray over the reservoir; be sure
it fits securely (E).
2. If desired, add up to ¾ cup broth, wine or fruit
juice to drip tray to enhance flavor.