A Phillps head screw driver is required.
Do not plug in power
cord to power outlet, make sure
plug is disconnected
the wet/dry vac.
UNPACKING YOUR WET/DRY
VACUUM & GENERAL ASSEMBLY
1. Verify that the power cord is
from the outlet.
2. Undo the latches. (Fig. 2)
3. Lift the power head off the collection
tank and place on a flat clean
surface. (Fig. 3)
4. Remove the contents from inside the
tank, make sure you have
as listed on carton
content list on page 5. (Fig. 4)
5. With the power head removed,
tank upside down.
insert the four caster assemblies
into each socket. Apply pressure
until caster assemblies
(Fig. 5) Secure them with the screws
Do not over tighten the
6. Position the hose storage rack
as illustrated. Fully insert one end
of the hose storage rack into the
slot illustrated buy the arrow, then
pull the other end of the hose
storage rack to align with the
arrow and insert into
the slot until it is secured in place.
(Fig. 6a = Fig. 6d)
7. Place the power head back on the
tank, and secure into
place using the 2 side latches. (Fig.
7 & Fig. 8)
8. insert the locking end of the hose
into the port on the collection
and turn to lock in to place. (Fig. 9)
9. Choose the desired accessory
insert onto the end of the hose
10. After vac use, store hose,
and cord as illustrated
on page 12.