installing Foam Sleeve Filter
1. Verify that the power cord is
disconnected from the outlet. (Fig. 1)
2. Remove power head from collection
tank. if cartridge filter is installed,
remove as shown on page 10 "Removing
and Cleaning Cartridge Filter".
3. Carefully slide foam sleeve filter
down over the filter cage making sure
the whole cage is covered. (Fig. 2 & 3)
4. Place power head on collection tank and
To keep your Wet/Dry Vac looking its best,
clean the outside with a dampened cloth,
then dry with a clean towel.
To clean the inside of the collection tank:
1. Empty debris out.
2. Wash collection tank thoroughly with
warm water and mild soap.
3. Wipe out with dry cloth.
Before prolonged storage or as needed
(i.e. after waste water pick up) the
collection tank should be disinfected.
To disinfect the collection tank:
1. Pour 1 gallon of water and 1 teaspoon
chlorine bleach into the collection tank.
2. Let solution stand for 20 minutes,
carefully swishing every few minutes,
making sure to wet all inside surfaces
of the collection tank.
3. Empty collection tank after 20 minutes.
Rinse with water until bleach smell
is gone. Allow collection tank to dry
completely before sealing the motor on
the collection tank.
Cleaning Foam Sleeve Filter
1. With the removed power head in the
upside down position, carefully
remove foam sleeve filter. (Fig. 4)
2. Use a mild soap and water solution to
wash foam sleeve filter and rinse with
clean water. (Fig. 5)
3. Allow filter to air dry before installingand
Before storing your vac, the collection tank
should be emptied and cleaned. The cord
should be wrapped and hung on the hook
of the handle. The hose and accessories
should be stored as illustratedabove
(Fig. 1-3) so they can be readily available
when needed. Store vac indoors.