M2922A, M2925A, M2926A
• Lightweight and portable, with carrying handle.
• Easy to read display for viewing of FHR and Toco
traces and numerics.
• On-screen scrolling for viewing stored fetal traces.
• 15 BPM separated grid lines for easy viewing of
fetal heart rate accelerations for NST assessment.
• Twins ultrasound monitoring capability.
• Configurable audible and flashing fetal heart rate
• Uses watertight transducers compatible with entire
Series 50 range of fetal monitors.
• Event marker for easy documentation of events
and kick counts.
• 12-hours memory for fetal traces.
• Internal battery power or AC power from external
• 6-hours (approx.) battery back-up operation,
rechargeable during normal monitoring.
• Download capability to transmit traces stored in
its memory to a PC or a Philips OB TraceVue
surveillance and alerting system.
• Online transmission to a monitoring system such
as OB TraceVue.
• Easily connects to off-the-shelf printer for
FM-2 is a fetal monitor for non invasively
measuring, and showing maternal uterine
contractions and the fetal heart rate as a graphic
display, and optionally on a strip chart recorder,
printer or OB TraceVue system. The data is
intended to aid in assessing the well being of the
fetus during the final trimester of pregnancy non-
stress test (NST).
This portable fetal monitor offers a solution for
antepartum screening in the private doctor's office,
outpatient clinics, and for remote applications such
as traveling nurses visiting patient's homes, or for
clinics in rural areas seeking remote consultation.
It is intended for use only by trained medical
personnel located in hospitals, clinics, doctor's
offices and in the patient's home or during transport
under the direction of a licensed practitioner.