Take time to read this user manual before
you use your phone. It contains important
information and notes regarding your
• This product requires an electrical
supply of 220-240 volts AC. In case of
power failure, the communication can
• The Electrical network is classified as
hazardous. The only way to power
down the charger is to unplug the
power supply from the electrical
outlet. Ensure that the electrical outlet
is always easily accessible.
• The voltage on the network is
classified as TNV-3
Voltages), as defined in the standard
• Use only power supplies listed in the
• List of applicable power supplies
Electronic Sales Ltd. - IW506 or
TR506 (for CD/SE155)
Electronic Sales Ltd. - IW156 or
TR156 (for charger pod)
To avoid damage or malfunction:
• Do not allow the charging contacts or
the battery to come into contact with
• Never use any other battery than the
one delivered with the product or
recommended by Philips: risk of
• Always use the cables provided with
• This equipment is not designed to
make emergency calls when the power
fails. An alternative has to be made
available to allow emergency calls.
• Do not expose the phone to excessive
heat caused by heating equipment or
• Do not drop your phone or allow
objects to fall on your phone.
• Do not use any cleaning agents
containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene,
or abrasives as these may harm the set.
• Do not use the product in places
where there are explosive hazards.
• Do not let small metal objects come
into contact with the product. This can
deteriorate audio quality and damage
• Active mobile phones in the vicinity
may cause interference.
• Do not open it as you could be
exposed to high voltages.
• Do not allow the charger to come into
contact with liquids.
About operating and storage
• Operate in a place where temperature
is always between 0 and 35º C (32 to
• Store in a place where temperature is
always between -20 and 45º C (-4 to
• Battery life may be shortened in low