To differentiate the units of resistors, such symbol as K and
M are used: the symbol K means 1000 ohm and the symbol
M means 1000 kohm and the resistor without any symbol is
ohm-type resistor. Besides, the one with "Fusible" is a fuse
To indicate the unit of capacitor, a symbol P is used: this
symbol P means pico-farad and the unit of the capacitor
without such a symbol is microfarad. As to electrolytic
capacitor, the expression "capacitance/withstand voltage"
(CH), (TH), (RH), (UJ): Temperature compensation
(ML): Mylar type
(P.P.): Polypropylene type
• Schematic diagram and Wiring Side of P.W.Board for this
model are subject to change for improvement without prior
E C B
NOTES ON SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
TYPES OF TRANSISTOR AND DIODE
B C E
S G D
• The indicated voltage in each section is the one measured
by Digital Multimeter between such a section and the chas-
sis with no signal given.
1. In the tuner section,
( ) indicates AM
< > indicates FM stereo
2. In the main section, a tape is being played back.
3. In the deck section, a tape is being played back.
( ) indicates the record state.
4. In the power section, a tape is being played back.
5. In the CD section, the CD is stopped.
• Parts marked with "
maintaining the safety of the set. Be sure to replace these
parts with specified ones for maintaining the safety and
performance of the set.
– 32 –
) are important for