LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT
Electrical Shock Hazard
Before replacing a Compartment Lamp, either unplug
the refrigerator or turn off power at the circuit breaker
or fuse box.
NOTE: The refrigerator and freezer compartment
lights have LED interior lighting, and service should be
performed by a qualified technician.
1. If the power will be out for 24 hours or less, keep all
refrigerator doors closed to help foods stay cold and
2. If the power will be out for more than 24 hours,
remove all frozen food and store it in a frozen food
WHEN YOU GO ON VACATION
If you choose to leave the refrigerator on while you
are away, follow these steps to prepare your refrigerator
before you leave.
1. Use up any perishables and freeze other items.
2. Turn off the icemaker and empty the ice bin.
If you choose to turn the refrigerator off before you
leave, follow these steps.
1. Remove all food from the refrigerator.
2. Clean the refrigerator, wipe it and dry well.
3. Tape rubber or wood blocks to the tops of both doors
to prop them open far enough for air to get in. This
stops odor and mold from building up.
CARE AND CLEANING
WHEN YOU MOVE
When you are moving your refrigerator to a new home,
follow these steps to prepare it for the move.
1. Remove all food from the refrigerator and pack all
frozen food in dry ice.
2. Unplug the refrigerator.
3. Clean, wipe and dry thoroughly.
4. Take out all removable parts, wrap them well and tape
them together so they do not shift and rattle during the
move. Refer to the Using your Refrigerator section for
5. Tape the doors shut and tape the power cord to the
When you get to your new home, put everything back
and refer to the Refrigerator Installation section for
2016-08-29 오후 3:36:57