1. Water Dispenser
• Remove the strainer and clean the water collecting
tray with a sponge or absorbent cloth.
2. Ice Storage Bin
• Removing: Press the release button and remove the
ice cube bin.
• Cleaning: Empty the ice cube bin and clean with
Thoroughly dry the bin and screw conveyor to
prevent new ice cubes from sticking.
• Replacing: Push the ice cube bin all the way back
onto the supports until it locks into position.
If the bin cannot be pushed all the way back, rotate
the ice auger a quarter turn and insert again.
CARE AND CLEANING
* Features may vary according to model.
3. Freezer & Refrigerator Bins
• Hold both ends and pull up.
4. Refrigerator Shelves
• Lift up and pull the shelf, unhook and then remove
the shelf. You can replace it at varying heights.
• To place taller items such as bottles, you can you
can remove the small glass shelf and place
it in the holder under the icemaker.
Be sure to
2016-08-29 오후 3:36:57