1. Disconnect the water supply to the appliance.
2. Remove the locking cap for installing the filter.
(The ice and water dispenser can also be used without
a water filter, in which bin the locking cap must be
3. Carefully turn the filter clockwise.
4. Change the filter at least once every 6 months.
S A new filter can purchased at Sears or by calling
1-844-553-6667 in the U.S. and 1-800-469-4663 in
CAUTION : Wipe with cloth if droplets fall when
exchanging a filter. Draw water from the water
dispenser for 5 minutes before use. This will remove air
from the water system.
Do not dispense water continuously for 5 minutes.
Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles on
30 seconds ON and 60 seconds OFF.
Information concerning the water filter
- After use, the water system is subject to low pressure.
Proceed with caution when removing the filter.
- Flush the water system if the appliance has not been
in use for a long period of time, or if the ice/water has
an unpleasant taste or smell. To do this, dispense water
through the water dispenser for several minutes.
If the unpleasant taste or smell remains, replace the
- To protect from frost, remove the filter cartridge if you
expect the temperature to drop below freezing.
- If pressure surges could occur in the water pipe, do
not install the water filter without a suitable surge
eliminator. Contact an installation expert if you are not
sure whether pressure surges could occur in the water
- After installing a new filter : Discard any ice produced
in the first 24 hours after switching on.
- If no ice has been removed for a long period of time,
empty the ice cube bin and discard any ice produced
over the next 24 hours.
To reduce the risk associated with ingestion of
contaminants: Do not use with water that is
microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality
without adequate disinfection before and after the
system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be
used on disinfected water that may contain filterable
cysts. EPA Establishment Number 10350-MN-005
To reduce the risk associated with property damage
due to water leakage:
• Read and follow the Water Filter instructions before
installation and use of this system.
• Installation and use MUST comply with all state and
local plumbing codes.
• Do not install if water pressure exceeds 125 psi
(862 kPa). Contact a plumbing professional if you
are uncertain of how to check your water pressure.
• Do not install where water hammer conditions may
occur. If water hammer conditions exist, you must
install a water hammer arrester. Contact a plumbing
professional if you are uncertain of how to check for
• Do not install on hot water supply lines.
The maximum operating water temperature of this
water filter system is 100°F (38°C).
• Protect water filter from freezing. Do not operate
refrigerator in ambient conditions below 55°F
(12.7°C). Drain water filter when storing unit in
temperatures below 40°F (4.4°C).
• The disposable water filter must be replaced every
six months, at the rated capacity, or if a noticeable
reduction in flow rate occurs.
2016-08-29 오후 3:36:56