○ Clean the exterior of the unit.
○ Check that the harness is undamaged.
○ Check the cutting attachment guard for damage or
cracks. Change the guard in case of impacts or cracks.
○ Check that the cutting attachment is properly centered,
sharp, and without cracks. An oﬀ -center cutting
attachment induces heavy vibrations that may damage
○ Check that the cutting attachment nut is suﬃ ciently
○ Make sure that the blade cover is undamaged and that it
can be securely ﬁ tted.
○ Check that nuts and screws are suﬃ ciently tightened.
○ Check that the unit is undamaged and free of defects.
○ Check the starter, especially the cord.
○ Clean the exterior of the spark plug.
○ Remove the spark plug and check the electrode gap.
Adjust it to 0.6 mm, or change the spark plug.
○ Check that the angle gear is ﬁ lled with grease up to 3/4.
○ Clean the air ﬁ lter.
○ Rinse the fuel tank with gasoline.
○ Clean the exterior of the carburetor and the space
○ Clean the fan and the space around it.
The accessories of this machine are listed on page 75.