GENERAL INFORMATION 1-37
Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
KLX250-H6 - H7, H6F - Models
1. Fix the radiator fan lead with a clamp at outside of the cover so that it does not loose.
2. Pass through the radiator fan stay.
3. Tighten the clamp to fix the harness and cover together.
4. Pass through the notch part of the radiator.
5. Tighten the main ground lead together with the engine stop switch ground lead.
6. Turn Signal Light Relay
8. White Mark on the Main Harness (Align the mark on the bracket.)
9. Assemble the connector cover so that the wide side of it direct to downward.
10. Push the 2P connector and connector cover (black) into between the frame and fender.
12. Push the 2P connector into between the frame and igniter.
15. Brake Light Switch
18. Side Stand Switch