Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Fix the radiator fan lead with a clamp at
outside of the cover so that it does not
2. Pass through the radiator fan stay.
3. Tighten the clamp to fix the harness and
4. Pass through the notch part of the radia-
5. Tighten the main ground lead together
with the engine stop switch ground lead.
6. Water Temperature Sensor Lead
7. Air Intake Duct
8. Pass through the front of frame.
12. Brake Light Switch
14. Assemble the connector cover so that the
wide side of it come to down.
GENERAL INFORMATION 1-29
15. Push the 2p connector and connector
cover (black) into between frame and
16. License Light Lead (black)
17. Tail Light (gray)
18. Note: Each lead shall be pushed under
19. Fix the connector cover of fuse box to
21. Fix the wide side of cover to downward
22. Radiator Fan Relay
23. Starter Relay
24. Fuse Box
25. Take care the direction of terminal instal-
lation, and warp the cover completely.
27. Side Stand Switch