The Additional Functions menu appears.
Default Paper Size
Default Paper Type
Referring to the descriptions of the following settings, select the option best suited to
- Default Paper Size (See "Default Paper Size," on p. 1-4.)
- Default Paper Type (See "Default Paper Type," on p. 1-5.)
- 2-Sided (See "2-Sided Printing," on p. 1-6.)
- Print Quality (See "Print Quality," on p. 1-11.)
- Page Layout (See "Page Layout," on p. 1-12.)
- Finishing (See "Finishing," on p. 1-15.)
- Error Time Out (See "Error Time Out," on p. 1-17.)
- Auto Size Detection (See "Auto Size Detection," on p. 1-18.)
- Initialize Printer (See "Initializing the Printer," on p. 1-18.)
<Printer Settings> ➞ press [OK].
The Printer Settings menu appears.
setting that you want to change ➞
to return to the Standby display.
Using the Printer Settings Menu
] or [
] to select
] or [
] to select the