INSTALL HEPA-TYPE FILTERS
The HEPA-Type Filters are supplied within the air purifier. They are wrapped to
• Turn-off and unplug the air purifier. While pressing on the notches along the rear
grille, pull the grille towards you and remove it (See Fig. 2). Gently push along the
edge of the filter frame and pull forward. Repeat for the second filter.
• Remove protective wrap from the filters.
• Place back into the air purifier housing and snap filter grille into place.
Model HHT-085-HD Operation:
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working electrical outlet and the Power
Knob is turned to the OFF position.
• Start and run the air purifier on High for several minutes and then rotate the
Power Knob to the desired cleaning level (Fig. 3).
It is recommended you run your air purifier 24 hours a day to ensure
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms where all doors and
windows are closed.
The Ionizer helps boost the performance of the air purifier and helps freshen
• Press the Ionizer Control button (
power the Ionizer on.
• To turn the Ionizer feature off, simply press the button again. The LED light will
no longer be illuminated.
NOTE: If you have asthma symptoms or other breathing disorders that
can be triggered by the presence of an ionizer, we recommend that you
do not activate the ionization feature.
) (Fig. 4). The LED will illuminate. This will