In case of difficulty
If you have difficulty with your thermostat, please try the following suggestions.
Most problems can be corrected quickly and easily.
Display is blank
Make sure heating and cooling temperatures are set to acceptable ranges:
settings do not
does not respond
• Make sure fresh AA alkaline batteries are correctly installed
(see page 12).
• Heat: 40° to 90°F (4.5° to 32°C).
• Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C).
• Press SYSTEM button to set system to Heat. Make sure the
temperature is set higher than the Inside temperature.
• Press SYSTEM button to set system to Cool. Make sure the
temperature is set lower than the Inside temperature.
• Check circuit breaker and reset if necessary.
• Make sure power switch at heating & cooling system is on.
• Make sure furnace door is closed securely.
• Wait 5 minutes for the system to respond.