Pausing or Restarting
1. To pause the washer at any time, press the Start/Pause
2. To continue the cycle, press the Start/Pause button.
Starting your Washer and Washing clothes using the cycle
Your new washing machine makes washing clothes easy. When
you select a wash program, the machine will set the correct
temperature, washing time, and washing speed.
1. Press the Power button.
2. Open the lid.
3. Load the articles of clothing one at a time loosely into the
drum, without overfilling it.
4. Add liquid (or powder) detergent, softener, and/or bleach (if
necessary) to the appropriate compartments.
5. Close the lid.
6. Use the Cycle Selector to select the appropriate cycle
according to the type of material.
7. At this time, you can control the wash temperature, the
number of rinse cycles, the spinning speed, and the delay time
by pressing the appropriate option button.
8. Press the Start/Pause button on the Cycle Selector and
the wash will begin. The process indicator will light up and the
remaining time for the cycle will appear in the display.
When the Garment + LED is on, you can add laundry items to or
remove laundry items from the wash.
To remove or add laundry items when the Garment + LED is on,
follow these steps:
1. Press the Start/Pause button to unlock the lid.
The lid cannot be opened when the water is too HOT.
2. Remove or add laundry items.
3. Close the lid, and then press the Start/Pause button to restart
Kenmore OEM washer_592-29212_DC68-03133J-02_EN.indd 20