f. . ·············. . ···. . ·····. . ·····. . ·····. . ······ ······
To connect to a Samsung Home Theater
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung
TV's remote. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature. To be sure your
Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
What is Anynet
Connect the HDMIIN (1 (DVI), 2, 3 or 4) jack on the TV and the HOMI OUT jack of the corresponding Anynet+ device
using an HOMI cable.
Connect the HOMIIN jack of the Home Theater and the HOMI OUT jack of the corresponding Anynet+ device using an
• Connect the Optical cable between the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) jack on your TV and the Digital Audio Input
on the Home Theater.
• When following the connection above, the Optical jack only outputs 2 channel audio. You will only hear sound from
the Home Theater's Front Left and Right speakers and the subwoofer. If you want to hear 5.1 channel audio, connect
the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) jack on the OVO / Satellite Box (i.e. Anynet Device 1 or 2) directly to the
Amplifier or Home Theater, not the TV.
• Only one Home Theater can be connected.
• You can connect an Anynet+ device using the HOMI 1.3 cable. Some HOMI cables may not support Anynet+
• Anynet+ works when the AV device supporting Anynet+ is in the standby or on status.
• Anynet+ supports up to 12 AV devices in total. Note that you can connect up to 3 devices of the same type.