Installing the faceplate
Install the base onto an electrical
Reinstall the faceplate on the base
and secure it in place with the
NOTE: Keep the air vents of thermostat clean and unobstructed at all times.
Selecting the temperature display format
To select the temperature display format:
1. Press the Up and Down buttons for three seconds. The
format currently used will be indicated on the screen.
2. Press the Up or Down button to change the format.
3. Press the Up and Down buttons for one second (or wait
for one minute) to return to the normal display.
Thermostat is hot.
Display disappears and
reappears after a few
This is normal.
Remediate if any the following conditions exists:
• The thermostat is exposed to air draft.
• The sticker on the thermostat's screen has not been removed.
• The thermostat is located near or above a heat source such as a light
The thermal protection device on the heater has temporarily opened.
This can happen if the heater is obstructed by furniture or curtain
and has overheated, or if the heater's thermal protection device is too