1. Fill the wall hole.
Fill in any gaps between the air supply/exhaust
pipes and the wall holes with off-the-shelf
Air supply/exhaust pipes
- Any spaces left unfilled will allow rainwater
2. Installing the weather covers
1) Insert the weather cover mounting plates into
the air supply/exhaust pipes.
2) Tighten the flange nuts. (Be sure that
the UPPER marks on the weather cover
mounting plates are at the top.)
3) Attach the weather covers with the mounting
- The weather covers are blocked in one area
to ensure that the air supply and exhaust do
not mix. Mount the blocked parts on both
the air supply and exhaust sides so that
they are on the left, as shown above.
- If the weather covers shift, check that the
air supply/exhaust pipes are cut to the
correct dimensions. (Pushing the pipes too
hard into the wall may cause the pipes to
shift or prevent the shutter from operating
- Weather cover mounting plate have two
holes (φ5 mm) in them. Use these holes to
secure the flanges to the wall.
Screw for securing
3. Preventing infiltration of rainwater
Caulk around the entire perimeter of the weather