- Be sure not to misplace the removed
terminal block covers and screw.
4) Pull the power and connection cables through
the hole in the rear of the unit. (The cables
enter the room at the power/connection cable
5) Hang the catch holes of the main unit onto the
catches of the mounting plate. (Both sides)
6) Press the main unit into the wall and attach it
with the two screws provided.
- Tighten the two screws securely. (The joint
gap could cause the wall to become dirty.)
Catch holes (on rear of main unit)
- Use the washer at the positions as illsutrated.
7) Connect the Lossnay wiring.
Operation requires a control switch.
Have a control switch ready and
connect the wiring shown in bold on
the connection diagram below.
Suitable cables: ø0.5 to ø2.0 mm diameter
Remove the covering from the final 10 mm of the
power and connection cables and screw the ends
in place on the terminal block.
8) Attach a ground cable to the terminal block
with a ground screw to ensure the unit is
9) Fix the power and grounding wires in place
with the cord clamp.
10) Make sure that the wires have not come
loose from the terminal block.
11) Screw on terminal block cover B, and then
re-mount terminal block cover A at its original
12) Lower the panel and close it.
13) Turn the circuit breaker on at the distribution