Attaching air supply/exhaust pipes
1) Insert the air supply/exhaust pipes, which are
attached to the pipe mounting plates, into the
2) Tape the air supply/exhaust pipes tightly to
the wall as shown below using off-the-shelf
aluminum tape. (If the seal is not tight, the
pipes may shift and the shutter may not
Pipe mounting plate
Mount the air
pipes A and pipe
tightly to the wall so
they do not shift.
(See from front)
Apply so that it
does not cover
the pipe opening.
- Mount the air supply/exhaust pipes A so
that the UNDER marker is at the bottom.
- After mounting the pipes, check that they
slope downward as they go outside.
- When mounting the weather covers, do not
push the air supply/exhaust pipes into the
wall. (The shutter may not operate properly.)
Attaching the main unit
Air supply side
(on both air
to cover prongs
1) Hang the catch holes on the main unit onto
the catches of the mounting plate as shown
below. (Both sides)
2) Press the main unit into the wall and secure
it with the two screws provided. At this time,
firmly press the power cord into the cut-out on
the side of the main unit. (The unit will not sit
snugly if the cord is not seated in the cut-out.)
- Tighten the two screws securely. (The joint
gap could cause the wall to become dirty.)
3) Insert the power plug into a wall outlet.
1) Open the panel. Place your fingers on the
centers of the sides of the unit and pull
forward and up.
When opening and closing the panel, be sure
not to stress the panel attachments.
2) Remove terminal block cover A from the main
3) Remove the screw, and then remove terminal
block cover B.
cover A (plastic)
block cover B
on main unit