1. Safety Instructions
This product is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and
is, when handled as described in the User's Guide, safe to use. Therefore,
always read the instructions in this User's Guide carefully before using the
• Do not drop the Scale.
• Do not weigh loads totalling more than 330lbs (150kgs).
• Do not expose the Scale to excess moisture or humidity.
• This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.
• Keep this User's Guide for future reference.
• Test the product and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to
• Do not install the Scale near a heat source.
• To clean the Scale, wipe surfaces with a damp cloth. Never put the Scale into
• Only use the same battery type This product uses replaceable battery AAA
sized battery cells (LR03).
• Do not touch the battery contacts with sharp or metal objects.
• This device can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning the use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards
• Children shall not play with the device.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without
There is danger of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
Dispose of used batteries according to their instructions.