• Try recharging or replacing the AAA battery cells.
• Reset the Scale.
Remove the battery cells then insert them back in.
• Is the Scale turned on?
Step on the Scale to turn it ON.
• The display will go blank 3 minutes after you step off the Scale.
You can reactivate the Scale by stepping on it.
If the Scale has lost its Bluetooth
• Try replacing the AAA battery cells.
• If your Smart Device is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the
Smart Device closer to the Scale.
• See "Add the Scale to your account" on page 11, if there is a need to pair the
Scale and your Smart Device again.
• Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi
Bluetooth™ systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this
product. Keep the Scale at least 5ft (1.5m) away from these types of
products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
My Smart Device synced during my first weigh-in, but now it won't sync any
• Make sure that Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app is opened when you
• Try to unpair and pair your Smart Device with the Scale again to see if that
resolves the issue.
• Make sure the Scale is placed on a flat and hard surface, such as hardwood or
ceramic tile flooring.
link with your Smart Device