Thank you for buying the slider Sl22 steam
station, the new steam-ironing system from
Carefully read through the operating
instructions for the appliance and safeguard
them for future reference.
These instructions for use contain valuable
information about the unique features of this
system and some hints to make ironing easier for
you. We hope that you enjoy ironing with this
General safety instructions
• The iron must not be left unattended while it is connected to the
• Remove the plug from the socket before filling the appliance with
water or before pouring out the remaining water after use.
• The appliance must be used and placed on a stable surface.
• When placed on its stand, make sure that the surface on which the
stand is placed is stable.
• The iron should not be used if it has been dropped, if there are
visible signs of damage or if it is leaking water. It must be checked
by an authorized Technical Service Centre before it can be used
• With the aim of avoiding dangerous situations, any work or repair
that the appliance may need, e.g. replacing a faulty mains cable,
must only be carried out by qualified personnel from an Authorised
Technical Service Centre.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not
play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be
made by children without supervision.
• Keep the iron and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years
of age when it is energized or cooling down.
CAUTION. Hot surface.
Surface is liable to get hot during use.
S I E ME NS
Open out the first page of the booklet, this will
help you to understand how the appliance works.
This appliance complies with international safety
This appliance has been designed exclusively for
domestic use and must not be used for industrial
This appliance must be used only for the
purposes for which it was designed, i.e. as an
iron. Any other use will be considered improper
and consequently dangerous. The manufacturer
will not be held responsible for any damage
arising from misuse or improper use.