PLEASE NOTE - Be sure to charge the battery before
using the radio for the first time.
1. Insert the electrical connection into a 120V AC or 12V
DC outlet. Plug the power cord into the receptacle on
the charger. The Red Light Emitting Diode (LED) on the
charger will flash briefly. The charger is now in standby
2. Turn your radio off.
3. Place the battery pack, or the radio with the battery
attached, into the charging pocket on the charger. Be sure
the groove on each side of the battery is aligned with the
corresponding ribs on each side of the charging unit.
4. When the battery/radio is properly inserted into the
charger, the LED will be solid red, indicating that the fast
charging process has been initiated.
5. When the battery pack is fully charged, the charger will
show a solid green LED. (see Table 1 below).
RCA P25 Handheld Radio Battery Chargers
© 2015 RCA Communications Systems. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2015 RCA Communications Systems
For best performance, charge a new battery 12 to 14
hours before initial use.
Table 1. Charge Status LED Indications. Charge State
(High or Low Temp)
These devices comply with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) These devices may not cause harmful interference
(2) These devices must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or television
interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this
equipment. Such modifications could void the user's authority
to operate the equipment..
1 Hz Flashing