safety glasses. Wear a filter mask if the
operation is dusty. Use of gloves, long pants
and substantial footwear is recommended.
Keep long hair and loose clothing away from
openings and moving parts. THIS
SWEEPER IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE
• Hold the sweeper with one hand as shown
in figure D and sweep from side to side
with the nozzle several inches above
the ground. Slowly advance keeping the
accumulated pile of debris in front of you.
SWITCHING ON AND OFF
HANDS TO GRIP THE PRODUCT
FIRMLY WHEN SWITCHING ON.
UNIT DISCHARGE AT SELF OR
• To switch the sweeper on, slide the on/off
switch forward as shown in figure E.
• To switch the sweeper off, slide the on/off
switch back as shown in figure F.
DO NOT POINT
The POWERBOOST™ feature (3) is located
on the LSW321 tool handle as shown in
figure G. It allows you to optimize the tools
performance and boost the power as needed.
• Switch the sweeper on.
• To activate the "Boost" mode, press and
hold the POWERBOOST™ button down.
• To deactivate the "Boost" mode, release the
• Operate in "Normal" mode for most
sweeping needs. (Longer runtime will be
• Activate "Boost" mode as needed to clear
heavy or wet debris.
• Recommended accessories for use with
your tool are available from your local
dealer or authorized service center. If you
need assistance regarding accessories,
please call: 1-800-544-6986.
accessory not recommended for use with this
tool could be hazardous.
The use of any