20. Open the appliance door and the
kitchen furniture door at an angle of
21. Insert the small square (Hb) into
22. Put together the appliance door and
the furniture door and mark the
23. Remove the brackets and mark a
distance of 8 mm from the outer
edge of the door where the nail must
be fitted (K).
24. Place the small square on the guide
again and fix it with the screws
25. Align the kitchen furniture door and
the appliance door by adjusting the
26. Press the part (Hd) on the part (Hb).
Do a final check to make sure that:
• All screws are tightened.
• The sealing strip is attached tightly to
• The door opens and closes correctly.