2. Drill the hinge cover (A), as shown in
3. Apply the covers (A) and (A1) (in the
bag) in to the intermediate hinge
4. Install the appliance in the niche.
5. Push the appliance in the direction of
the arrows (1) until the upper gap
cover stops against the kitchen
6. Push the appliance in the direction of
the arrows (2) against the cupboard
on the opposite side of the hinge.
7. Adjust the appliance in the niche.
Make sure that the distance between
the appliance and the cupboard
front-edge is 44 mm.
The lower hinge cover (in the
accessories bag) makes sure that the
distance between the appliance and
the kitchen furniture is correct.
Make sure that the clearance
between the appliance and the
cupboard is 4 mm.
8. Open the door. Put the lower hinge
cover in position.
9. Attach the appliance to the niche
with 4 screws.
10. Remove the correct part from the
hinge cover (E). Make sure to remove
the part DX, in the case of right
hinge, SX in opposite case.