Please read this manual before using, and save this
manual for future reference.
How to Use This Manual
This manual describes safety instructions, included
items, specifications, and how to connect this product.
• "Network Camera" is called "Camera" in this manual.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this product, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
or personal injury.
Read and understand all instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not expose this product to rain or any type of moisture.
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other devices (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
Protect the AC adaptor cord and the AC cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from this product.
Do not touch the AC adaptor, the AC adaptor cord and the AC cord during lightning storms.
Unplug this product from power outlet when unused for long periods of time.
10. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when this product has been damaged in
any way, such as the AC adaptor, the AC cord or the plug is damaged, or this product does not operate normally.
11. The AC adaptor and the AC cord are not waterproofed, and are intended for indoor use only. Both the AC
adaptor and the AC cord must be waterproofed for outside use.
12. Unplug this product from power outlet if it emits smoke, an abnormal smell or makes unusual noise. These conditions
can cause fire or electric shock. Confirm that smoke has stopped and contact an authorized service center.
13. The AC cord is used as the main disconnect device. Ensure that the AC outlet is installed near the product and
is easily accessible.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Supported Product (Customer-Provided)
This product is the dedicated AC adaptor for some of
our cameras. For the latest information, visit the
Panasonic Network Camera support website at
Compatible Cameras (as of January 2007)
Model No.: BB-HCM511CE, BB-HCM515CE,
Additional network camera models may become
available for use with this product.