For more information on how to use e-Manual (P. 10)
Figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from actual product appearance. Product
design and specifications may be changed without notice.
Avoid displaying still images (like jpeg picture files) or still image element (like TV programme logo, panorama or 4:3 image format, stock or news bar at screen bottom
etc.) on the screen. Constant displaying of still picture can cause ghosting of LED screen, which will affect image quality. To reduce risk of this effect, please follow
• Avoid displaying the same TV channel for long periods.
• Always try do display any image on full screen, use TV set picture format menu for best possible match.
• Reduce brightness and contrast values to minimum required to achieve desired picture quality, exceeded values may speed up the burnout process.
• Frequently use all TV features designed to reduce image retention and screen burnout, refer to proper user manual section for details.
Keep the required distances between the product and other objects (e.g. walls) to ensure proper ventilation.
Failing to do so may result in fire or a problem with the product due to an increase in the internal temperature of the product.
When using a stand or wall-mount, use parts provided by Samsung Electronics only.
• If you use parts provided by another manufacturer, it may result in a problem with the product or an injury due to the product falling.
The appearance may differ depending on the product.
If you remove the attached sticker on the TV screen, clean the residues and then watch TV.
The exterior and screen of the product can get scratched during cleaning. Be sure to wipe the exterior and screen carefully using a
soft cloth to prevent scratches.
Do not spray water directly onto the product. Any liquid that goes
into the product may cause a failure, fire, or electric shock.
Still image warning
Securing the Installation Space
Installation with a stand.
Storage and Maintenance
Installation with a wall-mount.
Clean the product with a soft cloth dapped in a small amount of
water. Do not use a flammable liquid (e.g. benzene, thinners) or a
English - 4