Your settings are lost after 30 minutes
or every time the TV is turned off.
You have intermittent loss of audio
You see small particles when you
look closely at the edge of the frame
of the TV.
The PIP menu is not available.
There are recurrent picture/sound
A reaction may occur between the
rubber cushion pads on the base
stand and the top finish of some
To keep your TV in optimum condition, upgrade to the latest firmware on the Samsung web site by USB
(www.Samsung.com > Support > Downloads).
This TFT LED panel uses a panel consisting of sub pixels which require sophisticated technology to produce. However, there may
be a few bright or dark pixels on the screen. These pixels will have no impact on the performance of the product.
• If the TV is in the Store Demo mode, it will reset audio and picture settings every 30 minutes. If you want to change the
settings from Store Demo mode to Home Use, press the
Support → Use Mode.
• Check the cable connections and reconnect them.
• Loss of audio or video can be caused by using overly rigid or thick cables. Make sure the cables are flexible enough for
long term use. If mounting the TV to the wall, we recommend using cables with 90 degree connectors.
• This is part of the product's design and is not a defect.
• PIP functionality is only available when you are using a HDMI or components source.
• Check and change the signal/source.
• To prevent this, use felt pads on any surface of the TV that comes in direct contact with furniture.
English - 15
Solutions and Explanations
button to select TV mode, and go to