ACP IV FUNCTIONS AND
ACP IV (Advanced Control Platform IV) is the central controller that can manage up to 256
equipments in one space individually or as combined. ACP IV can monitor or control the equipments
installed in each room of the building from the places such as the management office of a building or
the administration office of a school.
ACP IV Functions
Major functions of the ACP IV are as follows.
Environment setting function using the ACP IV external buttons
ACP IV can use the external buttons installed outside of the ACP IV to set the following functions.
• Set Network environment (IP address, Net mask, Gateway)
• Set ACP ID when demand linkage
• SW upgrade function
• Data backup function
• Data recovery function
• RS-485 communication logging function
• ACP IV-screen display language setup
• Check the network connection function
ACP IV FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATION