Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Insert the clamp on the main harness to the rib of the frame as shown.
2. Run the headlight lead, right and left light switch housing lead, ignition switch lead, immobilizer
amplifier lead (equipped models) and radiator fan motor lead to the front side of engine mount
bracket, right turn signal light lead and air switching valve, and run them under the throttle cable
and outside of frame.
3. Left Switch Housing Lead
4. Ignition Switch Lead
5. Throttle Cables
6. Right Switch Housing Lead
7. Immobilizer Amplifier Lead
8. Headlight Lead
9. Run the clutch cable under the other lead and front side of radiator.
10. Run the main harness to the outside of the between engine mount bracket and frame.
11. Run the radiator fan motor lead, right switch housing and throttle cable in order from the frame.
12. Radiator Fan Motor Lead
13. Run the starter motor cable (+) to the upside of the battery negative (–) cable.
14. Run the frame ground lead to the front side of the starter motor cable and battery negative (–)
15. Run the alternator lead to the under the main harness.
16. Alternator Lead
17. Run the alternator lead and crankshaft sensor lead to the rear side of breather hose.
18. Main Harness
19. Hold the alternator lead and crankshaft sensor lead with clamp.
20. Battery Negative (–) Cable
21. Starter Motor (+) Cable
22. Frame Ground Lead
23. Crankshaft Sensor Lead