DIN CONNECTORS (AXD)
DIN Connector conforming to DIN/IEC standards
Compliance with RoHS Directive
CONNECTORS FOR PC
BOARD TO PC BOARD
1. 2 pieces connectors conforming to
DIN 41612 and IEC 603-2.
2. Clip contact with reliable
construction on both sides for highly
1) Withstands vibration and shock.
2) Long insertion/removal life and
insertion/removal force is stable.
3) Construction able to withstand
unreasonable twisting when inserting and
Dual surface contacting construction
3. Supports time difference contact
1) ICs are protected from damage at
connection even if the PC board is
inserted or removed without power
connected during maintenance or
inspection. This simpliﬁes circuit design.
2) Time difference contacts can be
arranged as desired.
3) Possible for either header or socket.
• Time difference contact function
4. Plenty of products with improved
The following types are available in
addition to ones with the time difference
-Flux-tight type that prevents ﬂux from
creeping up from the connector bottom
-Self-clinching bracket, PC board top
5. Constructed to prevent incorrect
The construction is designed to prevent
reverse insertion of the connector
according to the DIN standard. We have
taken further measures with a dedicated
key that enables the easy prevention of
incorrect insertion of connectors with
Incorrect insertion prevention key
PBX, Factory Automation Equipment
(for B and C type)