Selecting the folder containing the tracks to be played (FOLDER PLAY)
Example: To play all the tracks in ALBUM-B2
Select "FOLDER PLAY" in step 5. When you press [
in "ALBUM-B2" will play in the order in which they were recorded.
Select "FOLDER PLAY".
• When "FOLDER PLAY" is selected, all the tracks in the
selected folder are played, and then play stops.
• When the lowest track number in the folder selected for "FOLDER
PLAY" is "005", then playback will start from the track numbered "005".
■ Playlist selection menu
When "ALL MUSIC"
is selected, all the
tracks under the
MEDIA folder are
played, and then
• When there are playlists and tunes in a playlist, both will be displayed as items
you can select.
• Basic playback operations (
• "–:– –:– –" will appear when the count of a track exceeds 10 hours during
], all of the tunes
FOLDER PLAY icon
When music has been recorded
using WMP10, the Music folder
will be created automatically
in the unit's MEDIA
folder, and the track
ﬁles will be stored.