Preparation: 1. Record music on the unit. (
2. Put on the earphones. (
3. Release the HOLD switch. (
Turn the unit on. (Start play.)
When playback starts, the playback screen appears for approximately 2
seconds, followed by the track name screen. After the track name has
been displayed, the playback screen reappears.
the folder containing the track now playing is displayed.)
Adjust the volume. (0-25)
• When you adjust the volume, the screen will change from track name
display to the volume display.
• Basic playback operations (
• Setting various items (
• To save power, the unit will switch off if left continuously in playback stop mode
for 60 seconds (Auto-off function).
• If "PROTECTED" appears on the display (
Track name screen
Folder name (The name of