CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION
When circuit breaker automatically stops motor due to overloading, turn off the Switch to "0"
position and follow the instruction below.
1. Remove accumulated food residue from the
Spinner and the Container Cover. Then cut
ingredients into smaller pieces.
2. Attach parts again (refer to page 8) and resume
operation. Push them gently into the Feeding
Tube using the Food Pusher.
The safety lock has been designed to prevent
the Blender or the Dry Mill from switching on
when the Blender Container or the Mill Container
is not properly in place.
Do not push the safety lock pins with any
instrument, stick etc.
Safety lock pin
BLENDER / DRY MILL
1. Reduce ingredients to less than half. Resume
2. If it still does not start, turn off the Switch to "0"
position, then resume.
Attach the Blender Container or Mill Container to
each container base properly.
• After setting, make sure the bottom of each
container base is as shown in the
None of the three pins
If pin stick out.
g Reattach the container