If you cannot successfully establish a Wi-Fi connection, check below.
Refer also to the instruction manual of the other Wi-Fi-enabled devices
you are using. Consult your dealer or a Canon Service Center if the
Cannot connect with the Wi-Fi-enabled device.
- The effective communication range between the camcorder and device may vary depending
on the strength of the wireless signal. Try using the camcorder closer to the device.
- Cordless phones, microwave ovens, refrigerators and other appliances in the line of sight
between the wireless router and the camcorder may interfere with the wireless signal. Try
using the camcorder in a location farther away from such appliances.
List of Messages
Refer to the following if a message appears on the camcorder's screen.
If a message not listed below appears, refer to
camcorder's Instruction Manual (PDF file).
Another user is already controlling the camcorder. Try again later.
- This message appears on the screen of the Wi-Fi device. Multiple Wi-Fi devices are trying to
connect with the camcorder. Make sure only one Wi-Fi device is trying to connect and then
Memory card cover is open
- The memory card cover was opened while the memory card was being accessed. Stop the
Wi-Fi function in use and end the Wi-Fi connection.
Wi-Fi connection terminated
- Cordless phones, microwave ovens, refrigerators and other appliances may interfere with the
wireless signal. Try using the camcorder in a location farther away from such appliances.
- The camcorder may not be able to connect to the wireless router if too many devices are
accessing the wireless access point.
(in alphabetical order)
List of Messages