1. Detaching the Finisher from the Host Machine
If the host machine is equipped with a finisher, you
will have to detach the finisher before installing the
1) Turn off the host machine, and disconnect the pow-
er plug (from the power outlet).
2) Disconnect the interface cable [ l ] of the finisher
from the host machine.
3) In the case of a Finisher-AEl, remove the screw
[I], and detach the lower front extension cover .
Remove the screw , and detach the front foot
4) Removelopen the front cover.
<Finisher-AE 1 >
Open the front door [I], and remove the three screws
; then, detach the front cover .
Open the front cover [I].