Activation of the sounds
Deactivate the appliance.
for 3 seconds. The displays come on and go out. Touch
on, because the sound is off. Touch
HELPFUL HINTS AND TIPS
• The bottom of the cookware must be as thick and flat as possible.
• Cookware made of enamelled steel and with aluminium or copper bottoms can cause the
color change on the glass-ceramic surface.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on the cookware.
• Put cookware on a cooking zone before you start it.
• Stop the cooking zones before the end of the cooking time to use residual heat.
• The bottom of pans and cooking zones must have the same dimension.
Öko Timer (Eco Timer)
To save the energy, the heater of the cooking zone deactivates before the count down timer
signal. The difference in the operation time is depends of the heat setting level and the time
The examples of cooking applications
The data in the table is for guidance only.
Keep cooked foods warm
Hollandaise sauce, melt: butter, choco-
Solidify: fluffy omelettes, baked eggs
Simmer rice and milkbased dishes, heat-
ing up ready-cooked meals
Steam vegetables, fish, meat
comes on. The sound is on.
Helpful hints and tips
for 3 seconds.
Put a lid on a cookware.
Mix from time to time.
Cook with a lid on.
Add the minimum two times as
much liquid as rice, mix milk dishes
at some point of the procedure
Add some tablespoons of liquid.
Use max. ¼ l water for 750 g of po-