1) This appliance must be earthed.
2) If the supply cord is damaged or need to be replaced, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent
or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3) Remove power plug or disconnect from the mains before servicing this appliance.
4) Do not repair by yourself.
In case of malfunction of this appliance, do not repair by yourself.
Contact to the sales dealer or service dealer for a repair.
5) Do not use in an explosive atmosphere.
Do not use this appliance in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
6) Turn off the power (Isolation from main power supply).
Pull off the power plug from the receptacle, or switch off the breaker, or switch off the power disconnecting mean
to isolate the equipment from the main power supply in case of an emergency.
DISCONNECT THE MAINS PLUG FROM THE SUPPLY SOCKET WHEN NOT IN USE, WHERE SUPPLY
CONNECTION IS VIA MAINS PLUG.
A-weighted sound pressure level of this appliance is less than 70dB (A) under the JIS C 9612 test conditions.
Maximum cooling operation
1 m from the unit
The wires in this mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code:
"As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this appliance may not correspond with the coloured markings
identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows:
The wire which is coloured green and yellow must be connected to the terminal in the plug which is marked by the
letter E or by safety earth symbol ! or coloured green or green and yellow.
The wire which is coloured blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with letter N or coloured black.
The wire which is coloured brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with letter L or coloured red."
Green and Yellow