Switching Between Video Sources
button to switch between devices connected to the TV.
For example, to switch to a game console connected to the second HDMI connector, press the
button. From the Source list, select HDMI2. The connector names may vary depending on the product.
Select Tools button from the Source screen to access the following options:
• Edit Name: You can rename devices connected to the TV to more easily identify external sources.
With a computer connected to the TV's HDMI (DVI) port via an HDMI cable, for example, you can
change Edit Name to PC.
With a computer connected to the TV's HDMI (DVI) port via an HDMI-to-DVI cable, for example, you
can change Edit Name to DVI PC.
With an AV device connected to the TV's HDMI (DVI) port via an HDMI-to-DVI cable, for example, you
can change Edit Name to DVI Devices.
• Information: View detailed information about the connected devices.
• Refresh: Select this if a connected device does not appear in the list. If the list does not show the
device after selecting Refresh, check the status of the TV-to-device connection.
• Remove USB: Remove the USB device from the list to safely. This function is only available when the
USB device selected.
• Universal Remote Setup: Use this to configure universal remote control settings. Using the universal
remote control, users can control external devices connected to the TV, such as a set-top box, Blu-ray
player, and AV receiver.
English - 9